To positively impact the health of women and their families.
We champion healthy babies, healthy mothers, healthy families.
PAC/LAC board members and staff embrace, exemplify, and embody our organizational core values in the following ways:
- We meet our mission and vision by producing extraordinary work.
- We seek and accept challenges to improve health outcomes for women and their families.
- We support each other as a team to provide excellent services.
- We interact with health professionals and organizations in a respectful and ethical manner.
- We approach our work with honesty, integrity, and enthusiasm.
- We promote continuous learning and professional development for health professionals.
- We are dedicated to sharing our expertise to improve the health of women and their families.
- We proactively pursue learning opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- We partner to share information to enhance the effectiveness of our work.
- We actively participate in activities with community partners and staff to support our mission.
- We are available and accessible to individuals and organizations who share our vision.
- We strive to develop new ideas and produce better results to benefit women and their families.
- We address implementation, evaluation, and sustainability when approaching each project.
- We are open to taking risks and thinking outside of the box.
- We maintain a healthy perspective on work and life balance.
- We inject fun and humor into our daily work.
- “In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun”-Mary Poppins